Monday 28 August 2017

National Sports Talent Search Portal Launched for Registration / Login

National Sports Talent Search Portal “www.nationalsportstalenthunt.com”, is new portal launched by Sports Ministry of India to get in touch with more and more sports person across the country. Through this portal, candidates who are willing to get training for nation and international level and strong candidate in any sports can register themselves by following the steps available on the link below:

National Sports Talent Search Scheme Portal www.nationalsportstalenthunt.com

National Sports Talent Search Scheme (NTSS) is for sportsperson by which SAI selects the candidates for providing them a training to make proud for our nation. This portal is available in five languages including, English, Tamil, Kannada Marathi and Hindi.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing informative post!!
    Varun Blogger at Radio Box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very informative post..Thanks for sharing this.
    Check Product Reviews & Buying Guide at Ask Expert

    ReplyDelete

  3. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete